Let’s make paper origami duck Lalafanfan without glue or tape! Look how cute she is! You can easily remove the body with clothes from this duck and change her outfit! Let’s make a lot of cool outfits for her! Create different looks and accessories for your stylish duck!
We will need:
– a sheet of paper 14×14 cm / 5.5×5.5 inches for the head
– sheet of paper 15×15 cm / 6×6 inches for the body (make several with different clothes)
– markers and pens
► FOLDING ADVICE:
• Keep the paper fixed and flat
• Make sure all edges lined up
• Follow the instructions carefully
• Watch the video in HD and pause as needed
■ SUPPORT MY HARD WORK:
》Please help me keep up the channel by:
• Sharing my videos
• Liking if you love or appreciate my hard work
• Watching my original videos.
• Leaving me feedback to improve the channel. I love your feedback and I will try to respond to every single comment. Remind me if I miss yours.
Easy Origami Paper Duck Lalafanfan – How To Make Origami Paper Duck
Hi. I’m Kiran. Welcome to my Channel @Kiran Craft and Creations.
On my channel ‘The Craft art’ I’ll share with u my own creative ideas most simply and easily!
I always try to show you the easiest way of DIY Gifts, DIY School supplies, and many other most interesting DIY Ideas for you.
Here you’ll found papercraft, decors, origami, cards, easy craft and drawing for kids, slime, and many more…
I started uploading drawing videos from (Aug-22, 2021) and I have been getting a lot of love❤️ and support 😍
Subscribe to my Channel to watch interesting and useful DIY Ideas.
Music in this Video.
Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.